I have just discovered this blog. While the kids played this morning I spent some time reading through the entries. Oh my, I almost felt giddy over so many GORGEOUS quilts!
My head is spinning with what I'll be able to get done with both Nicholas and Audrey in school this year. In theory I should finish my quilt (because now I am desperate to do a log cabin quilt like this one) and I hope to join a book club. A couple of things for me.
And here is another blog I have a feeling I will frequent in the coming days. Am glad we have an iPad to take on holidays with us. :)Last night Dave and I watched The Tree of Life.
It seems we're in the minority of people who liked it. I think you have to read the wikipedia entry to understand it better. I loved that it was not chronological - simply episodes in the life of one family. I loved that it is preceded by images of creation and the world before humankind inhabited it. I loved that it finished with images of life after. Of families reunited. And I loved the role of the mother, representing grace. She has a beautiful spirit.

No comments:
Post a Comment