July 10, 2013

Wednesday

Well today I thought I needed to post about the countdown.  Counting down the weeks left at work, counting down the weeks before this baby joins our family... so much I think about in the moments before I go to sleep (ok, seconds).  That I really need to sort through boxes and piles of papers in our room, so that we have some floor space to put a bassinet.  The bags of clothes that need to be washed, and how I look forward to seeing them hanging on the line in preparation for that day.  The bassinet sheets to sew, what do I need to pack for the hospital?  I can't remember.  Must buy a nightie to wear!
But oh my, I just saw a clip for a movie that I must see.

When I had just finished university (and the world is your oyster) I loved the movie Before Sunrise.  The hubris of the young.  Then, years later came Before Sunset.  It quickly became my favourite.  I dreamt of Paris. Now to see a third!  There is something special about catching up with Jesse and Celine on one night of their lives every eight years or so.

Now high on my list of things is dinner with David and this movie! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment