October 4, 2013

Friday


This morning the sun is beautiful.  What school holidays should be... I am letting all three children sleep as I steal a few moments of quiet.  I stayed up late last night on my own, in the solitude as well.  That was to make a dent in the mountain of folding and iron I have accumulated.

Today we will see a movie.  I wonder how Maggie will cope with the dark (hopefully not too) loud cinema.  She is now 6 weeks old.  She smiles a lot.  She is an easy baby, sleeps and feeds routinely.  Her unsettled time of course is around 5pm when dinner preparations are under way.

All of a sudden Audrey seems so grown up.  She wants to dress like me (boots if I am wearing boots, she is, her hair up if mine is up).  She feeds her doll "baby Sophie" when I am feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment