April 2, 2014

Wednesday

Time in the sun with my girls.  Today was perfect weather to sit in the garden with Maggie.  her hair is thickening, and in the sunlight has a tinge of red.  I am conscious of the time passing quickly.  And I am feeling the pressure a bit, with Maggie still sleeping in our bed and not taking a bottle yet.  I must be feeling my age, as I am more inclined to take the easier options...
 




How I seem to be spending my days.  Maggie has hit an ultra clingy stage, and is most happy when I am holding her.
 
 
And puréeing food....


Lately I have been desperate for more time with Audrey.  We went for "coffee" on Saturday and then to the library.  I promised Nicholas that his turn will be next week.  It seems difficult to find quality time alone with Nicholas and Audrey.  There always seems to be something on, or something that needs "doing".






No comments:

Post a Comment