Last day of school for 2014! As always, I am glad the school year is over. :)
When I feel I can relax though, in the back of my mind I am conscious that I have an essay due on 5 January. For the last couple of years I find I can barely make it to Christmas, so to be in the middle of a university trimester is daunting. the kids get excited about Christmas and I try to make it a special time, but so many things crowd our space these days that I fear I fail miserably. My blog this year has mainly become a recording of photographs now and then. Hoping that a picture truly says a thousand words. That I love my kids and wish the world for them. Even when I cannot provide it.
Truth be told, I haven't written much as this year has been crap for me on so many levels. It is one New years Eve that I will be truly celebrating. At the same time 2015 scares me as I have made some decisions and changes that will hopefully be the best for my family, even if I know there will be days when I wonder what the hell I was thinking.
So, pictures for a thousand words today, pictures from the past few weeks:
Other things:
Julette Binoche is one of my favourite actresses and I really want to see her latest film, A Thousand Times Goodnight. (Babysitters be warned)
Turns out one of my favourite singers has a song on the soundtrack.
And my teenage poster boy, Larry Mullen jnr is in the movie (that feels a bit weird to me) so with three of my favourites I have great expectations.
No comments:
Post a Comment