January 1, 2017
2016 ending
I was going to post about the books I had managed to read in 2016. But I found I had posted a lot of Christmas/Boxing Day photos and had neglected to hit publish.
We had a great time over the 25th/26th December!
Christmas Day was with David's family, and at our house. We were excited to be hosting this year. (A great excuse to purchase the linen napkins I have been eyeing off for months...)
David and I had fun (and late nights) prepping food and planning the menu.
Boxing Day was a relaxed lunch at Orroral Valley. A great spot that we will be certain to visit again.
I was determined to enjoy it all. After a year of global misery and personal struggles I wanted to forget it all and to be in the moment. And I did. I even bought a new (for me) dress to wear on Boxing Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment