my latest organic, free-trade hot chocolate:
mixed with chili. D doesn't like it, but i don't mind the "bite" at the end of each sip. not sure it is my favourite though. the funniest thing is the instructions:
"boil one cup of milk on the stove, stirring clock-wise eleven times, before stirring eleven times anti-clockwise".
i wonder what would happen if i dare stir twelve times.. or even worse, only eight!!
and my newest acquisition:
we'll see how it looks when I've sanded it back, then stained it a darker colour. maybe even made one of these for it??
although being a cabinetmaker i think D is determined to replace some bits.
although being a cabinetmaker i think D is determined to replace some bits.patchwork/picnic blanket progression:
I love the colours in the blanket!
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to put a photo of you from the wedding!
I love the high chair. I'm sure it will look beautiful when it's finished. And I reckon you should make one of those high chair thingy's because you're so talented.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't Isabel look lovely? Would love to see a pic of the whole wedding party!!!