This post was actually written a couple of days ago and saved in my drafts. For some reason the new (and not so improved) blogspot dated it today when I hit the publish button. gggrrr)
Yesterday was the perfect day to be inside. It rained all day. We lit the fire, the kids played and did some puzzles. We cooked and I had a short amount of uninterrupted time reading magazines and started a book. (Mel, I have your Nancy Granquist book if you're looking for it!)
I spent the morning watching a movie, even if it was in stops and starts. I have been wanting to see Bright Star for a while. As usual, I loved the simplicity of domesiticity.
When David and I were in Rome (I just like saying that!) we went to the house where John Keats died.
The little sister in the movie is adorable. I had hoped Audrey would have that colour hair! And I want one of those butterfly nets...



No comments:
Post a Comment