October 9, 2010

random thoughts, again

Well, I just logged off and went to get the kids ready for a trip to the library when I found this.  Audrey has been sick for most of the past week - temperatures, cough, runny nose, watery eyes and pretty miserable.  :(









I bought a teddy bear cookie cutter and planned to make some honey biscuits for the kids.  Then the latest Donna Hay issue arrived in my mail box with lots of honey sweet recipes.  [note to Australia Post: can I have the old mail man who would put my magazines at my door step and not fold them in half to shove through the mailbox??]




 That is Audrey's smile at the moment.  She insists on saying this really painful, long, "cheeeeeeeesssse" when you take a photograph of her.


*  Is it just me or are people starting to think about Christmas - decorations, gifts, food?  We are hosting Boxing Day lunch with my family this year, so I will have to get planning early. 

And I have to say - I do not like the new and "improved" blogspot...

No comments:

Post a Comment