July 9, 2012

Monday













Nicholas spent the morning at the Dinosaur Museum.  He would have been in his element!  Last night he was allowed to stay up past his bedtime and watch a documentary on tv about dinosaurs.   He went to the museum with his cousintoday for their holiday program and saw one of his friends there as well.

I was at work and David and Audrey came for lunch.  And teddy came too!
 

Audrey felt very grown up.  She said to me "We are the girls.  We do girl things.  Da and Nicholas are the boys and they do boy things."  It was a nice day.  :)



2 comments:

  1. I love all of those photos of you and Audrey! I'm seeing you in Audrey more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth! I've only recently noticed how much she is growing... I am glad we have decided to keep her back a year in preschool. I get to have her home another year :)

    ReplyDelete