July 7, 2012

Weekend

Yesterday was the last day of school for the term.  Nicholas had 'crazy hair day' and was also star of the day in his class. 


Today I have two kids home with the flu.  :( Stuffy, snotty noses.  Coughs and generally miserable.  And a mum who is tired from being up and down two evenings straight and days at work in between. I am going to confine them both to bed for most of the day (and have a nap myself) so that they can get on top of this asap 'cause we have lots of fun planned for the school holidays!

I'll also get the Heather bailey book bags finished this weekend - a couple of nights ago, inspired by Kristine at Townmouse I made a hot water bottle cover based on this pattern.  Everything Kristine stitches is so neat.  Mine is a bit rough around the edges, but I love it.  I used scraps of my favourite French General fabric.

I'm overdue a book post and some news about work.  Soon... too tired to think now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment