Audrey has been wanting to make "star biscuits" for weeks - ginger biscuits cut in star shapes with icing and sprinkles on top. Today's note in the advent calendar read: "make Christmas cookies" so this afternoon we will be busy mixing, rolling, cutting and baking. We are getting a few things done this year, despite my lack of motivation.
Next on the Christmas to do list is Christmas sacks...Right now I am burning the last couple of drops of this Crabtree & Evelyn oil. I have been using it each year since David and I were living in our unit. While the scent of the oil with cranberry, orange, persimmon, cinnamon and star anise together with this Loreena Mckennitt cd certainly feel festive, I feel I should be in a woodlands cabin somewhere, surrounded by snow.
Oh, and we have started reaping from what we have sown!
Audrey looks so grown up in the picture with Nicholas!
ReplyDelete