After a very sleepless night I am sitting in my pyjamas. Nicholas was sick last night, something I realise that we have not dealt with for a couple of years!
We were up and down numerous times, changing sheets, pyjamas, blankets. Holding buckets, giving showers and drinks of water. David filling the washing machine while I cuddled our crying boy, answering his questions. "I don't want to die. Am I going to die?" "This is the worst day of my life, I am never eating pizza again." (No one else is sick so we think he has caught something from school.)
I sat down with a cup of tea to check email, which led to reading the news, which led to looking at blogs. Then I read my own blog entries from 2008. It obviously has made me sentimental as I began to think of this little one growing inside me. I started to feel their kicks and movements last week (I had forgotten when this should happen and started to worry). Last week I also created a 'Baby' album on Pinterest. I think the shock and anxiety of another baby must be waning as after reading posts about Nicholas at age 2 and Audrey at 6 months old I wondered what this baby might think of being the third child and not mentioned?? So, however sporadically I begin to post again. I'll see where this leads.
Yay!
ReplyDeleteWait a sec - I mean yay that you're posting again, not that Nicholas was sick :( poor thing!
ReplyDelete:) thanks. although i will be expecting something to read in return! ;) all the people who got me started on blogging seem to be more sporadic these days...
ReplyDelete