January 28, 2013

Monday

Home from an Australia Day weekend at the beach.  Just what we needed - and lots of ice cream!  Here are some photographs and (I think) with that I come to the end of my little blog.  It has been fun, and hopefully one day I'll read over entries and have lots of memories.  Maybe one day I'll start to post on this space, but just a picture or two...








2 comments:

  1. I will really miss reading your blog Michelle :( I know I rarely comment as it often doesn't work on the iphone/ipad, but I've enjoyed reading it and keeping up with what's happening with you guys. I guess at least we still have HFG! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylee! I'm a little sad to be letting it go... I love the ritual of recording the small things, but it just felt like the right time. :)

    ReplyDelete