November 20, 2013

Wednesday

I desperately want to do some crafting.  Of any kind, but particularly the needle and thread variety.  I tried to find a cross stitch I started a while ago, as I thought this would be something easy to keep in a basket in the corner.  I can then pull it out whenever I have a few spare moments.  but really, I don't see that happening... the logical choice would be the Princess and the Pea stitchery I started last year for Audrey.  maybe if I do a bit each night it can be ready for Christmas.  But I won't put myself under that pressure.  :)

I have Maggie's mat to sew, as well as a Christmas Stocking that I have started gathering the fabric for.

Here is a quilt a friend of David's mothers' did for Maggie.  I have never met the woman - I am touched by the kindness of strangers.  I am not one to usually like bright, bold colours, but this quilt is lovely.

 

Maggie is 3 months old today!

 
and just so I can keep a record of it, something beautiful here.  (I so wish I was in Spain though!!)
  


No comments:

Post a Comment