March 25, 2008

look what arrived today

I am so excited! one of my favourite blogs is Heather Bailey's. I love her style and her individuality. I finally bit the bullet and bought some of her fabric (above) for the nappy bag pattern I have had since I was pregnant. I guess I can be excited as it is my ever generous sister who is doing all the work making the bag.
I also have some bundles of HB fabric to make headbands for A. There are so many gorgeous things to sew for girls - I'll have to learn. mum is in the process of setting up a sewing room, and I have this tea party sundress pattern so that can be my incentive.
here is N checking the mail today. I think he was more excited about using the umbrella as he didn't even bring my parcel back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment