July 17, 2008

a post in photographs






5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're still posting even though you are probably even busier then you were before.

    Those pics are absolutely gorgeous. You and Dave have adorable children. I love A's rosy little cheeks.

    I hope N and A are feeling better soon.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. pictures were a nice quick update!! i have been using one of those nose pump things to clean out both their noses - it is pretty gross so i hope they recover quickly too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh Michelle the photos look so cute almost postcard like. Pea is just soo adorable I especailly like them all in a line with the dollie.

    I'm glad starting back at work as been a blessing and not too stressful being away from your little darlings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic of A with her big smile! Love those little knitted slippers too! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures Michelle :) They look very professional!!
    N & A are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete