last night i read a book to Nicholas about going to preschool. it was an old Ladybird book - perfect. he asked questions about his school and what it will have there, what news he could tell and where he could put his bag.



so today was day number one. and there were no tears. at one point i could have almost let a couple of tears fall as i walked out the gate without him. but we are so excited for him - we know he is going to love preschool. it is such a special time. 

He's gonna love it, Michelle!! And it's exciting to see them grow and develop in so many ways!! I think you'll love watching him ...
ReplyDelete(I just had to type "socalmis" into the word verification. When you break it up into syllables, whaddya get?)
I agree with Heather :)
ReplyDeleteAlicia has her orientation day this thurs & she can't wait!! Hope Nicholas is having lots of fun... :)
Nichlas is loving preschool - Alicia will too. i wish i could go as well!
ReplyDelete