February 5, 2010

winter

i cannot stress how much i LOVE winter. i have always been a winter girl. i am more comfortable in winter. i love dressing for winter. the food in winter.

this beautiful rain has got me yearning for winter even more. crispy cold mornings. boots and coats. scarves! i love scarves. maybe even a beanie this year.

yes, i cannot wait.

4 comments:

  1. I can picture you in a nice beanie, Michelle! Very chic!!

    Winter is the BEST ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too kind. :) a couple of years ago mum, Melanie and I went to Bowral. it was cold. i bought a hand knitted beanie - it is so soft and so... pink! not exactly my colour, but gorgoues. then i'd walk into shops and the women working there would say "oh, love your beanie!" and Melanie would laugh. needless to say i have NOT worn it in Canberra. maybe this year. it is so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing you in your lovely, soft, pink beanie ... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh a pink beanie sounds PERFECT!! wear it with pride michelle ;)

    winter...mmm...I used to love winter before I had to do playground duties! Lately its novelty has unfortunately been wearing off. Maybe I'll enjoy it more this year...I love that pic with the patterned skirt and cardi :)

    ReplyDelete