June 3, 2010

300??

I haven't written two posts in one day for a while. I was looking at Ali Edwards blog, which was one of the first I ever read. I have written more than a few times here about my frustrations in letting my scrapbooking fall way behind. Nicholas has a great 1st year album. Audrey has a page. But I was inspired by this Rejoice photo book. I thought I might by it - or just use the concept. It would do me some good to b reminded of scriptures that have always inspired me in the past.
It ahs been months since I even printed photographs, and years since I have even looked at scrapbooking. And I am even more aware of my kids growing, and it only makes me want to capture more of this time.
What do you know... this is post number 300!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS I love that book she made!! It's gorgeous and totally up my new 'make photo books instead of scrapbooks' alley! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - it is perfect. Almost has me inspired to do some more paper craft... I'll add it to the list!

    ReplyDelete