November 25, 2010

what are you reading?

I am really pleased when I look back over this year and see the number of books I have managed to read.  I often bemoan my lack of reading time, but it is amazing what you can achieve in a 40 minute bus ride and by grabbing a few minutes reading time before I fall asleep (often with the book in my hands!)
This pile includes 'The Distant Hours' which is my current read.  I'll finished it by the end of the year so it earns its place in books of 2010.
I enjoyed each of them - they were all quite different from eachother.  The Bookseller of kabul made me a little depressed.  Little House in the Big Woods was an absolute joy to read though.   I think I'll have to put it on the 'must read each year' list.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a list of books I've finished - my list is of books I have started :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, if i had posted a picture of the books i had started, it would be double the size!

    ReplyDelete