A day later and I can sit down with English Breakfast in my favourite cup, chocolate birthday cake decorated by Nicholas, watching Miss Dahl's Delights. I can take a bit of time to look through my Oliver + S book (already planning to make the Red Riding Hood cape and bear hat for Audrey this winter) and, study the manual for my new Canon EOS550D!!!
The sweeest thing though (even at 4am) was Nicholas climbing into my bed and cuddling up to me whispering "happy birthday mama".
The sweeest thing though (even at 4am) was Nicholas climbing into my bed and cuddling up to me whispering "happy birthday mama".




Happy Birthday Michelle!!!! Hope you had a lovely day... Can't wait to see some pics from your new camera!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you Frances! I celebrated with Dave and the kids the day before because it was a public holiday and we were all home. :) I've been playing with the camera, but haven't taken too many pics yet - I'm trying to get through the manual!
ReplyDelete