The End by A. A. Milne
When I was One,
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three,
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever
So I think I'll be six now
Forever and ever.
I had just begun.
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
When I was Three,
I was hardly me.
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever
So I think I'll be six now
Forever and ever.
Yesterday Nicholas turned 6. Today he celebrated with some of his friends from school and church. SIX!!
Some of my favourite moments at his party were:
The photo booth.
The party games
And the set up - Mel's table was fantastic!
Lovely! He looks so big :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nicholas!! Beautiful photos too!!
ReplyDelete