This weekend was a long, long weekend (for me). With David away and rainy weather until today, keeping the kids from being bored and tormenting oneanother was a task. But today the sunshine cheered them and they played outside a good deal of the day. They made a welcome home sign for da.
Meanwhile I was able to have tea and read a magazine.
I took the opportunity this afternoon to look through all of my Donna Hay spring magazines and find some yummy inspiration for the coming weeks.
We watched the Secret Garden, which I am currently reading. Portrait of a Lady didn't really appeal to my, so I took a book from my pile beside the bookshelf. :)
I also took some fresh inspiration from the colour in our garden. Even the weeds! :)
And a couple of our resident magpies paid us a visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment