October 20, 2011

Audrey again



 

It is hard to believe that in the blink of an eye Audrey will be 4 and starting preschool.  I search my mind for memories of her as a baby.  Always quiet, it was  a job to try and get her to smile.  In my womb she was quiet.  I didn't feel the powerful kicks and rolls that I did with Nicholas.  The birth was quick and painful.  Although I started this blog as it was an easier way to record memories than writing in my journal, I rarely go back and look at old entries.  While thinking of Audrey I looked at a couple from 2008 and came across this one written when I was about to return to work.  Last night I dreamt I had another baby....

2 comments:

  1. I love your Audrey posts, and the old post made me feel so teary. Our babies are so precious and they grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kelli. I think I need to read early posts more often to remind me about what really is the main thing..

    ReplyDelete