June 3, 2012
tea
Over the past year David and I have begun to drink far more tea that what we used to. And far less coffee. I love a HOT cup of English breakfast tea. Last week I read an essay on tea by George Orwell, called A Nice Cup of Tea. I like his eleven rules, which he regards as golden. One in particular: always pour your tea first and then add milk. If you add the milk first, invariably you will add too much. I know my tea is rught by colour. Although he doesn't believe you should use bags or strainers. I can't agree with that one!
Anyway, all that to say at the moment we are enjoying the Madame Flavour range of tea. Not only are they gorgeously packaged, but she has a great philosophy and approach to tea. Her tea makes me happy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment