June 19, 2008

voila!

lemon curd...
tonight D is making lemon tarts and i'd also like to preserve some lemons for our next Moroccan feast!!

and speaking of creating things - we thought we'd make a leaf mobile like the ones at the playgroup N attends. here he is:

collecting the leaves...
gathering his other materials...
making the holes...
attempting to thread them (i helped here)...
very proud of his achievement...

...and hanging in his room!!

7 comments:

  1. What a great day! Nicholas did such a good job with his leaf mobile! Aaron's always wanted a lemon tree so when we finally get focussed on the garden I think that'll be the first thing to go in - and now I'm all inspired to make lemon curd! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - it was fun. the lemon curd was quick and we had it on toast for lunch. i'd love a vege garden like the one on 'Jamie at Home', if you've seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few lemons at the moment Michelle, can you share your lemon curd recipe please? Would much appreciate it or the lemon butter recipe. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle,
    Just letting you know I have a stack of wiggles material - quilting quality and was going to make a library bag for Matthew. Did you want some to make a bag or pillow case for nicholas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kirsty - i'll add the recipe as a post... Pam, enough fabric for a pillowcase would be great - thanks! now N is in his "big" bed it will be a treat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, I will bring it when I see you next. Matthew is really sick at the moment. Am praying he will be better before the party next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Pam - sorry matthew isn't well. I hope he picks up quickly, in time for the party! ;-)

    ReplyDelete