Wow, you use a reciep book. I better not tell Jason or he will feel deprived consdiering my slapstick approach to cooking. :) Looking forward to catching up with you soon.
D is very much a "follow your senses" cook... and it shows in his flair for cooking. I'm a "love a straightforward recipe" cook and am pleased when my efforts look like the picture!! ;-) seems like I haven't seen you in ages - hopefully you'll all be well enough to get out and about soon!
Wow, you use a reciep book. I better not tell Jason or he will feel deprived consdiering my slapstick approach to cooking. :) Looking forward to catching up with you soon.
ReplyDeleteD is very much a "follow your senses" cook... and it shows in his flair for cooking. I'm a "love a straightforward recipe" cook and am pleased when my efforts look like the picture!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteseems like I haven't seen you in ages - hopefully you'll all be well enough to get out and about soon!