I came across my two angels sitting together on the deck, chatting away pleasantly. Nothing makes a mum's heart more glad.
I made this granola. Yum! It tastes SO good and it smells divine. David has always made his own yoghurt - they are a perfect match. So are we. ;-) I think I have been eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.



Audrey helped me to water the garden on Saturday. Each week and I look at her and notice little changes. She is growing up so fast.

I bought the last lot of fabric (the wrapped parcel) and the batting to finish my quilt. I'm really excited about this last step! I also bought fabric to make this for Audrey. Thank you mum, dad, David and Melanie for my wonderful birthday gift vouchers!! They were like treasure in my pocket. 

I finished listening to The Forgotten Garden on audio. It was really relaxing, listening to an audio book. I listened to it on the bus to work, I listened to it while I ironed and did other housework. it was a fun story about the sort of adventure I'd like to have. I used to spend a lot of time researching family history.
Now I am reading a Barbara Kingsolver novel when travelling on the bus to work and during my lunchtime. Jane Eyre is my before bed book, the one beside my bed that I pick up before sleep comes. So all in all, things are good.

hey shell....those birthday vouchers were from me as well! ;-)
ReplyDeletewho's this??
ReplyDeleteJust kidding! I am just used to talking fabric with Mel - and I know she gets how nice it feels to have a pile of lovely new crisp fabric. :) Thank you too!!