April 7, 2011

catch up

David has been busy with university assignments, which means he gets priority over the pc.  I have some catch up to do.
He was away fishing last weekend, so I armed myself with BBC favourites, books and magazines. 



I also whiled away the hours making this satchel for Nicholas. 


He loves it and uses it to carry some of his favourite things, which of course makes me very proud.


Along with mum, dad, Mel and the kids we went to an apple farm on the outskirts of town where they had a harvest festival. 
A fun thing to do, although I think half of the city thought so as well!  Mum, Mel and I didn't sit together much that day as one of us was always queuing for something while the other watched over the kids. 




I tried to take some photographs of the kids with toffee apples but Audrey would have none of it.  I couldn't even get her to pretend!
She much preferred picking apples...


No comments:

Post a Comment