I bought this adorable bundle of beeswax candles from her the other day. I also bought two linen sachet of scented herbs. And she sent lip balm she has made too. I know what Maria sang "brown paper packages, tied up with string!" I love them too. ;)
The candles have arrived in time for Nicholas' birthday - which i need to get stuck into planning for...
I am also doing a photography course (only two weeks to go). It has been a bit disappointing though - nothing like the "know you digital SLR" classes I was expecting. Not what most of the class were expecting either, from the grumbles after each class.
One thing I am determined to do though, is go through ALL the photographs saved to our pc and delete those I don't really need to keep. Which will then lead me to printing what I need for Audrey's first year album, Nicholas' school album and our Christmas album. Lots to do, but I'm in the mood for it so i had better seize the moment!
Oh, and the other day I saw some cute lavender filled strawberries... then I thought "I can do that!" And proceeded to make 15!
And on Saturday night, it was lovely to see Nicholas and Dave make pasta together...
And it tasted beautiful too.
No comments:
Post a Comment