May 29, 2012

creativity

I don't have anything specific to share of my own, but I thought this was really sweet...  For some time we have been trying to think of a way to arrange Nicholas' room in order to maximise storage space.  Especially now that lego has come into play... Audrey's room has lovely furniture made by David, who of course made all the furniture in our room. Nicholas' room on the other hand comprises bits and pieces.
I started pinning some pictures of rooms that I thought would be good.  Nicholas was really excited about the prospects so decided to design something.  It looks like this:


There is a chair with wheels and a bookshelf.

David designed this.


While they both had seen the picture I pinned, I love that they independently went away and drew something similar.  I can't wait to see it come into fruition in the next couple of months!

Pinned Image

As an aside, I just wanted to post this picture of Audrey on Sunday.  Her hair in little twisted buns.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment