September 18, 2012

Tuesday

My favourite female Christian artist is Sara Groves. I have posted a couple of her songs before here, here and elsewhere.  At the moment I'm playing the following two songs a lot.  When I first heard the lyrics to Finite I identified with the song immediately!



And When The Saints is a glorious declaration of people of faith - both past and present.  She does some great advocacy work for issues that have for a long time challenged me...


2 comments:

  1. I keep wanting to comment on your blog but it's nearly impossible when I'm checking my RSS on my phone/ipad etc...anyway, just had to say that 'When the Saints' is one of my all time favourite songs! I love Sara Groves too, she reminds me a little of Sarah McLachlan...who I associate with my time in Canada cause that's where I first heard her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like listening to 'When the Saints' LOUDLY. :) I like their music (Sara and Sarah) and Sara Groves has values that resonate deeply with me as well.

    ReplyDelete