I heard Princess mary gave birth to her twins. She is my age, so maybe everyone is right and it is not too late. David would love another baby and it would be sweet to see Nicholas and Audrey with a baby in the house. David's cousin, who is also my age, just anonced she is expecting her 4th child in 4 months. Sigh. In my dream world I don't work and have all the time an patience in the world. So, don't fear, I will simply enjoy my two babies at the ages they are.
I also noticed Princess Isabella is sporting a very chic bob. Maybe Audrey's shaggy-do is a little fashionable?? ;)
Anyway, these are some of my favourite "style" pictures.
...and for when we are dining at the castle...




Hi Michelle - I always enjoy reading your blog... it's never too late ;) my Grandma (who was born in 1908 had her first child at 36 and third child at 42).
ReplyDeleteAnd you have good taste - from what I heard Princess Mary was just voted 5th best dressed in the world.
Hugs Clara
Don't tempt me... I could almost be persuaded! :) Lovely to hear from you Clara!
ReplyDelete