* I am excited about what this book is going to teach me.
I was sold from the moment I read "You were designed for more than just struggling to survive. Discover how to have more love, joy, gratitude, peace and hope - and less disconnection, stress and worry. learn to become a flourisher - the person God created you to be." The authors website can be found here.
Probably the single message that has had the most indelible effect on my life was from James Kilgore Snr - 'The Person God Intended You to Be'. I first heard it in the mid 1990's and I pray this sentence over my children at night - that that is what they become. There is nothing nobler than being who God created us to be.
* Am working my way through this puzzle.
I have mentioned before that I love this image of motherhood. I want to frame it and hang it in the hallway between Nicholas and Audrey's bedrooms. But do you know how difficult it is when a third of the puzzle is the colour of skin??
* starting to think about Audrey's THIRD birthday...





No comments:
Post a Comment