January 19, 2011

eye candy

** Not too long to go and I can buy this book for myself my Audrey.  I can't wait.  I almost hyperventilate over the illustrations!!   I don't know why youtube/blogger is making clips so big, but I couldn't resist this one.


** LOVE this crib and bumper This picture is not helping my clucky-ness of late.

** Mel introduced me to this blog.  After my initial anxiety attacks at how organised this women is, she is my new hero and I intend to take on a few of her suggestions.  I especially like her travelling with children  post!

** and if I had nothing else to spend $200 on, it would be this doll.  :)

2 comments:

  1. The music in that clip is Claire de lune.....I used to be able to play that....I want to play it again...I'm going to find my music and try it :)

    ReplyDelete