** I cannot wait to read this book. Hers is one of my favourite blogs. At the moment I am reading Flourish, and have Feminine Appeal ready to follow. 2011 is my year of spiritual growth.
** I think I wil have to jump to this book though! It has come as a surprise to me that children can be naturally defiant!
** First carrots from the garden!
** Dressing up??
** And finally, the birthday pics.
** the birthday bike







I just bought Ann's book from book depository yesterday! Can't wait for it to come. I very briefly considered the idea of just getting the kindle version but couldn't resist the fact that it was hardcover...I'm a sucker for nice packaging!
ReplyDeleteThe carrots look great, ours were a total flop - we've always had trouble with carrots :(
Looks like you're having a wonderful break from work!
being home has been wonderful! I can't wait to read Ann's book - the cover is gorgeous, and her writing is beautiful as well...
ReplyDelete