Today there are a few things I want to (need to) get done:
* make Audrey's birthday cake.
* make fancy butterfly biscuits for Audrey's birthday party tomorrow
* try to get washing dry
* ensure the house stays clean - just in case we can't have Audrey's party at the park tomorrow due to bad weather
* read. Even if it is for only 15 minutes, I plan to read every day this year.
I am getting this calendar.
I can't wait. I am a believer in lists. And prioritising. I feel like this will make a difference. With Nicholas starting kindergarten (gulp), me at work (not for another 5 weeks - yay!) David working fulltime, including every other weekend and at uni, we need an easy way to record each persons weekly schedule.I am not making a new years resolution, but after the horror 2010 was, I am determined to do things differently.
ok, Audrey is up, so now the day begins.

No comments:
Post a Comment