With which to make a quilt from this book for Audrey. I am hoping to have her in a "big bed" by April, but with her recent tumbles we will see. in any case, it should buy me time to make the quilt!
I LOVE everything in this book:
And now to other peoples creativity, my mum has been busy over the last few months with gifts for Audrey...
These gorgeous tiny knitted garden creatures. Audrey loves them. I am afraid of losing them.
And this doll for Christmas. The detail is beautiful - so much work. The buttons, the trim, the braided hair. The embroidery, the felt shoes, the layers of clothing and the signature. :)
From Aunty Mel the bestest twirliest skirt she owns. Audrey loves practising her arabesques in this and doing her best Angelina impersonation. (Thanks to Aunty Lisa for pics!)
Isn't handmade fabulous??











No comments:
Post a Comment