Doesn't he look grown up? We started the day with blueberry pancakes. I had a lump in my throat a couple of times and had to look away, but overall it was a happy day for us all!
Just before bed i thought - i wonder if michelle has photos up already? ;P I am very happy & excited for you guys (especially N!!)Aww... he does look all grown up!! Alcia's big day is tomorrow i felt a bit nervous tonight:/ Will let you know how i go... :)
Just before bed i thought - i wonder if michelle has photos up already? ;P I am very happy & excited for you guys (especially N!!)Aww... he does look all grown up!! Alcia's big day is tomorrow i felt a bit nervous tonight:/ Will let you know how i go... :)
ReplyDeleteyes, trust me to have the pics up already! This mornithis morning! It was easier than I thought ;)
ReplyDelete