August 17, 2012

Friday

Audrey has a bit of a 'Princess and the Pea' collection.  By default, that is.  Because I love the Princess and the Pea.  I have an embroidery to finish, a doll pattern to start and we have the finger puppets (mattress and pea included!)  My godmother says that when you have three of something, it is a collection.  :)  I have a Hans Christian Anderson book my mum gave me when I was little.  It doesn't have The Princess and the Pea in it, but it has The Little Mermaid and The Red Shoes.  Stories I remember I loved reading.




Melanie told me about this gorgeous birthday party.  I'd love to have a tea party/Princess and the Pea party for Audrey.  Maybe when she is eight?

Anyway, looking at the party sent me on a google search, looking for more images of the Princess and the Pea.  There are so many!

I love these ones - the grown up, old English kind... with glamorous dresses to match!

Lela Rose Bridesmaid Collection


Go Ara in Singles Magazine


Renee Jankowski Princess and the Pea
Brunschwig & Fils
Princess with a pea

No comments:

Post a Comment