August 30, 2012

my oh my!

What I didn't mention in this post, was that I was waiting for something extra special to arrive.  Today was the day when everything was here - a pattern for a miniature Princess and the Pea set, with mattresses, pea and a carry bag.  The original story (I have the Lauren Child illustrated version already, but the story deviates a little) with gorgeous illustrations, and the piece de resistance, a pop up book!*





 
Now I have an embroidery to finish and a doll to make.  Good thing I have leave coming up...
 
* it is hard to take photographs of a pop-up book with one hand, while holding the book open with the other!
** some boy literary discussion tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment Pam! I have no idea why, but I can't get blogger to publish it! Nicholas loves Zac Power as well. I had actually prepared a quick costume for him for book week the night before I went to Darwin, only to find out his class didn't have a dress up day for book week this year. :(

    ReplyDelete