I have only just come accross this???????????? I scrolled up and down 5 times and double checked the blog I was reading... Frances
:) I've been a bit scarce recently, a bit sick early in the year and I guess as you'd been overseas I haven't seen you. But yes, we will be welcoming our surprise baby sometime in August this year...
That is fantastic news!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am soooooo happy for you Michelle :)WOW!!!! xoxo
I have only just come accross this???????????? I scrolled up and down 5 times and double checked the blog I was reading...
ReplyDeleteFrances
:) I've been a bit scarce recently, a bit sick early in the year and I guess as you'd been overseas I haven't seen you. But yes, we will be welcoming our surprise baby sometime in August this year...
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic news!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am soooooo happy for you Michelle :)WOW!!!! xoxo
ReplyDelete