January 25, 2013

Friday

Merimbula is just what we needed right now. A lovely cool change has come through with a gentle rain.  We arrived this afternoon and checked in before going straight to the beach. I didn't take my camera as I was just looking forward to sitting in the cool of the water. Although Audrey looked especially cute in her new swimmers!
David brought a book to read about the aversion of a plane crash in 2010. I've brought Pia Jane Bijkerk's book I received for my birthday last year.  I must say, her beautifully kept journals are inspiring. It makes me think of the handwritten journals I used to keep. I loved the search for the perfect journal, the perfect pen. I think I am coming to the end of this little blog. The year is not going to be the one I had anticipated. A little one growing inside me, I found myself picturing our little family the time next year, sitting on the beach with an extra little one. :) I've loved bent able to post pictures in this space and being able to record my thoughts on any number of topics. The idea of putting pen to paper in a more creative fashion appeals right now. Maybe I'll make use of my other blog to post pictures I take of family etc, with less words. We'll see but right now, the beach will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment