A few weeks ago I found myself thinking of a couple of things I would like to buy. One is a MacBook. With my head turning towards full time work and completing my Masters (now back on hold) I had a good excuse. The other item to covet was a new sewing machine. I've been looking at a basic Bernina. I borrowed mum's sewing machine to bind my quilt a little while ago, and borrowed it again to whip up Christmas sacks for the kids. I need to return it, but I was thinking that I might hold on to it, just a little while as now might be the time to get some serious sewing done - mum?
I'd like to make a dent in the pile of Oliver + S and Melanie emailed me the link to a lovely
blog which has got me all inspired. but it will mean a trip to Spotlight in order to stock up as my stash of French General fabric doesn't seem right for many of the kids patterns I have.
I also have a couple of patterns for myself which I am yet to make. And there are some cute baby things that might be fun to make, once I have my head around this new space we are finding ourselves in...
Sure, it will be easier for me to 'borrow' it from you as I don't seem to be doing any sewing lately although I should finish my quilt since it is so close(no excuse!).
ReplyDeletemum