Last Saturday night David was chefing (which always means he is gone from the afternoon until midnight) so when Nicholas and Audrey went to bed I sat on the couch hand quilting and watching North and Sounth (I love it Heather!) Move over Mr Darcy :) with Mr Darcy we always know we aren't supposed to like him because he is mean and proud. But it was easy not to like Mr Thornton. by the middle of episode two though I was willing the main character to fall in love with him! I watched the final scene about 4 times, and won't post it here so i don't spoil it for anyone who wants to watch it, but here is another clip.
I went to bed last night with the two patterns I have for Audrey, intending to read the instructions through carefully. And I promptly went to sleep. No wonder - I had a huge day (not to mention the past two weeks) at work.
An early morning post. The kids are still asleep so I have been able to have my breakfast alone in the quiet - a little luxury for me before our day begins.
Last week we had daisy (the class monkey) for the week again. Audrey loves it almost as much as Nicholas! (They are dancing in the background of this picture)
Nicholas is having pyjama day at school today! Very cute. he is very excited, but told me to pack extra clothes in his bag in case other people weren't wearing pyjamas. Does that self-consiousness really start that young?? I hope not. I want my children to be oblivious to that and just to enjoy being who they are.
i cant knit either. i want to so badly and have tried a few times. ive bought a book and supplies but as hard as i try, i JUST DONT GET IT.
ReplyDeleterecently ive been playing around with crochet though, which is much much easier.
that's encouraging - with the granny square craze going around at the moment i wondered as much...
ReplyDelete