I have a new routine. On Sunday afternoon I make soup. Something simple, something tasty. Really delicious in this
almost cold weather. Especially with a good crusty loaf. Today it was potato soup, last week pumpkin soup with a good dash of curry. The week before I made vegetable soup which we had with onion and cheese melts. We eat it for dinner that evening and then the next day I take some to work for lunch, which of course makes me feel super productive!

Reading Molly Irwin's
One Good Loaf blog has me tempted to try my hand at baking bread. A woman I work with said she has her mother's recipe from when she was younger and living on a farm. Maybe I'll start with that one - it is supposed to be fool proof. I'll test it!
[image from Country Living]
i love soup and have been craving it lately. all of your soup sounds delicious.
ReplyDelete