Meanwhile, here are a few fuzzy ones of Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, and a selection of my favourites from Toast.
December 28, 2010
post-Christmas post
I hope everyone had an enjoyable and happy Christmas. We had a lovely and relaxing day with David's family on Christmas day and then my family at our house on Boxing Day. It was a great day - each couple bought something - meat, salad or dessert. Nicholas made his home made lemonade, which is a real thirst quencher. Unfortunately I did not take many photographs - of me beautifully set table, the yummy food or the pile of presents under the tree. I am hoping family will come through with copies of theirs...
Meanwhile, here are a few fuzzy ones of Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, and a selection of my favourites from Toast.
Meanwhile, here are a few fuzzy ones of Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, and a selection of my favourites from Toast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment