December 28, 2010

a post of her own

I wanted to share this photograph of Audrey taken this morning.  Since her "haircut" care of her big brother, she looks like a scruffy scarecrow in the morning.  She takes her "babies" to bed with her every night.  they are 'teddy', 'baby giraffe' and 'bunny'.  Not very original names, but they are her security blanket at night.  I don't know what we would do if we lost one... she brings them out with her each morning.  I told her to stand right where she was while I took her photograph.


 This afternoon I made Audrey these wings, from this pattern.  And she flew away.



Audrey had a lovely handmade Christmas - David made her a doll's cradle, I painted it and made a quilt and bedding, Melanie made her the most amazing skirt... I will dress her up and get photographs of her twirling in it.  She loves it.  And I can't stop looking at this doll mum made for Audrey for Christmas.  It is perfect.  Every stitch, every button, every detail.  I love it.  I will  a picture of Audrey and the doll together!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment