December 4, 2010

when you aren't looking...

I came home last night after a couple of days away with work.  It was wonderful to stay in a hotel and to sleep.  All night.  That is what I did.  I needed it.
David and the kids met me at the airport and we bought pizza.  Audrey looked different.  When it was bedtime I took her hair our of her pony tail and was mortified.... after persisting I got the confession of what I already knew had happened.

Nicholas had cut Audrey's hair!  Her fine hair had been thickening up with new growth and I was set to take her to the hair dresser to tidy it up and have it exactly in the style I have been wanting.  Now I fear it will have to be cut at her earlobes.  Nicholas showed me where he put the hair and now I have a handful of soft long hair in an envelope...

No comments:

Post a Comment